The Dispensation of Time From Adam to Jesus
The chart below shows how man has progressed in the last 6,000 years, give or take a few… This chart helps Gentile Christian’s understand they were never under the law, even after they became a Christian. This is a very difficult thing to understand, even to the point that Paul had to correct Peter when he tried to get Gentile Christians to observe the laws of Moses. For more information click HERE to see a corresponding post.
What Paul Told Peter and why Peter’s was Corrected
Paul said to Peter in Galatians 2:14-16: When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.
The Reason Jews and Gentiles Share the Blessings
The following chart explains why the Gentile Christians were grafted into the wonderful covenant blessings of Abraham as joint heirs with Jewish Christians. The Christian Jews and Gentiles are joint heirs with Jesus.
Index of Chart Below
- The blue areas are No Curse Areas of Adam, Abraham and Christians
- The red area everyone is under the curse, conditionally even to this current day
- The gray area is No Curse area of Abraham’s descendants under the law
- The far right blue area is a No Curse area where all people of the world called Christians are saved by grace
- Adam Walks With God.
- God gives Adam dominion
- God provides for Adam
- Women have no pain in childbearing
- Sins are a problem and bring curse
- Adam Sins and causes curse to come on world.
- God promises to Adam’s Seed (Jesus) Redemtion
- Women have pain in childbearing
- Men now have to provide for their selves
- God does not provide
- The cure is the Result of sin and causes more sins
Abraham in covenant with God
- God makes special covenant with Abraham’s seed (Jesus) while Abraham
- The “Adam Curse” no longer effects Abraham because of the God made covenant
- This covenant is only with Abraham and the rest of the world is still under Adam Curse
- The Covenant allows Abraham to have blessings where God provides everything
- This God made Covenant agreement is a much better agreement than God had with Adam, since God made the covenant with Abraham’s seed (Jesus), and put Abraham to sleep, Abraham cannot fail and bring curse back on himself like Adam did.
- In this covenant Abraham gets the best of everything. He can do no wrong because God has sworn to give His best to Abraham no matter what Abraham
- Blessings and Riches are given to Abraham from God in Covenant
- Sin don’t bring curses
Abraham’s seed under the law 400 years after God made Covenant with Abraham
- 400 years after making covenant with Abraham God brings the Law to The
Jews (Abraham’s Descendants)
- The Law affects the Jews only and no other race of people
- Sins don’t bring curses to the person committing sin they are transferred to an animal
- Gentiles were never under law, even after they accept Jesus as savior
- The scriptures in the Bible referring to the law or effects of the law do not apply to Gentiles
- After Gentiles are grafted into the tree of Abraham they receive all the blessings and benefits
- Scriptures like Galatians 3:13 do not apply to Gentiles, they receive the results of Galatians 3:14
- Christian Gentiles and Christian Jews become a Christian Body under Abraham’s Covenant after Jesus dies and rose again making those that believe in him Christians
Gentile Christians and Christian Jews
- Because Jesus died innocently for sins, this action conditionally reversed the curse of Adam for the entire world
- Jesus fulfilled a promise in the covenant God made to Abraham
making Abraham a great nation where all the people of the world could be blessed and not have the Adam curse in their lives
- The gentiles are grafted into the Abraham covenant conditionally
- Condition. you must believe that Jesus is Savior of the world and accept Him as your Lord.
- Sins don’t bring curses
- Christians become Joint heirs with Jesus who
is heir to all things.
- Gentiles receive all the blessings the Jews have always had.
- The sin caused by Adam’s curse does not have dominion over Christians who believe they are restored to the blessings of God through Jesus
Before Jesus Comes
- The Law is only for the Jews not for Gentiles
- The Law says if their actions are correct according to law they get blessings
- The Law says if their actions are not correct, according to the law, they still get the blessings promised to Abraham and his seed but they have to sacrifice an animal to pay for their incorrect actions.
- Even under the Law the Curse of Adam does not apply because of the covenant God made with the seed of Abraham
- This Law and blessings was not for the Gentiles
After Jesus Comes
- Jesus comes to be the final lamb sacrificed for the Jews.
- Jesus did not come for the Gentiles
- Jesus came to fulfill the Law for the Jews and receive the promise of Redemption God made to Adam’s Seed
- The Law did not apply to the Gentiles.
- The Jews are not considered out from under the Law and back in the complete Abraham
blessed covenant unless they accept Jesus.
- The final lamb, Jesus, was sacrificed for the Jews not Gentiles (Matthew 15:24)
- Jesus fulfilled the covenant promise to Abraham and fulfilled the Law. The blessings of this fulfillment was not for the Gentiles at this point until Jesus rose from the dead
- The Law was done away with since it was a schoolmaster no longer needed and God’s people could legally marry Jesus Christ (Romans 7)