- Immune System Course of Nature Escape Route
When we get sick we want an escape route from the sickness. When we think about the immune system we know it is the most natural way to cure a disease and the escape route we can find the most information about. If a person has a great diet and exercises regularly they usually have a very strong immune system and they don’t get sick, even if someone with a bad cold sneezes on them. There are chemicals, electromagnetic micro waves and other man made creations that have an effect on the immune system breaking it down. We also can find information escape routes for these man made problems to help our immune system get into agreement with God’s natural plan. But the immune system is not the only means that God has set in place for us to be well.
- Miracle Healing Course of Nature Escape Route
An escape route that is also set in place by God’s plan is when Jesus paid the price for our healing at the whipping post. This escape route is more valuable than the natural immune system since it cost much more being paid for by the Son of God suffering our dis-ease in our place. It was atonement for the human race to be healed of sickness along with suffering for our sins in our place at the cross. That is why the Bible says in 1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:4-5 and Matthew 8:17 that by His wounds you have been healed, Jesus took our infirmities and carried our disease.
When we take into account that our words can change the course of nature, we naturally would want this change to create the best escape route. Either avenue mentioned above is a course of nature established by God. Along with the immune system healing us naturally we also have this Spiritual way to be well. Since the Bible tells us our escape route can be established by the words we speak we can get into agreement with either one of these avenues of escape from sickness that God has provided simply by speaking them into existence.
According to Jesus words have a lot of power. Jesus said when we speak, if we believe the things we speak are true, and then they will happen. (Mark 11:22-24)
Here are some ways to make a God planned escape route from sickness. When we speak in agreement with either of God’s courses of nature, instead of saying;
- “I think I am coming down with a cold” we could say; “God created my immune system to take care of colds and flu naturally, and I believe God is strengthening my immune system even now because He planned for me to escape this sickness.
- “I usually get one or two colds a year” we could say; “God has provided healing for me through allowing Jesus to suffer my sickness and pains and I no longer need to be sick”
- “Heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, emotional problems, weight problems, or any number of other ills runs in my family” we could say; “God has provided me an escape route from sickness that runs in my family through Jesus for He has broken the curse for me and by His atonement I am healed”
- “Instead of focusing on the problems” we could find our escape route; “Focusing on Jesus and what He has acquired for us by taking communion and when breaking a piece of bread say; this is a symbol of Jesus’ body broken for me, I take this accepting the sacrifice made for me and by His wounds I am to be made well.
- “Instead of speaking that the sickness is going around” we could say; “Mountain of sickness I tell you to leave my presence in Jesus name for He has delivered me by His course of nature from your effects and told me I can cast you away from me.”
I am sure there are many more ways to align your words and find a God planned escape route instead of disturbing God’s plan and making our escape route set on fire of hell like in the scripture above. We need to constantly stay in agreement with what God has put into motion for our well-being. With the natural immune fix or the spiritual fix you can be in agreement with God’s plan and not burn it up your escape route with your tongue.
Beloved, get in agreement with God’s escape route for your health, finances and protection. Come unto Jesus all you who are heavy laden and He will give you rest. Take His yoke upon you, learn of Him, His words are an escape route to those who find them and health to every part of their body (Matthew 11:28-30, Proverbs 4:20-23).